Jason R. Sanchez
Jason R. Sanchez has been an integral part of the firm since January 2003, helping to shed light on injustices suffered by our clients and to protect the rights of insurance consumers.
In practice, Mr. Sanchez has developed a passion for representing individuals in wrongful death cases, those that have been catastrophically injured as well as individuals who have been denied benefits owed to them by their insurance company. He was co-trial counsel in Wiese v. Athens Services, which resulted in a $2.3 million verdict on behalf of a 26-year Monterey Park Police Sergeant, who suffered traumatic injuries after being struck by a trash truck that pulled away from the curb and out into oncoming traffic.
Mr. Sanchez was recently the lead trial lawyer in a personal injury trial in Los Angeles Superior Court resulting in a six-figure verdict for the client. He was also part of the legal team that represented 11 clients involved in a tragic head-on collision on Highway 395, resulting in four deaths and major injuries to the survivors. In the course of reviewing voluminous discovery, including thousands of documents, he was integral in uncovering numerous Caltrans’ memoranda dating back to the mid-60s, which confirmed Caltrans’ knowledge of the dangerous condition of its roadway. The matter was successfully settled prior to trial for an amount in excess of $20 million.
From 2014 – 2016, Mr. Sanchez has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine.
Currently, Mr. Sanchez is President of Consumers Attorneys of Inland Empire; he is also on the Committee of the Consumer Attorneys of Inland Empire Palm Springs Seminar and has been a member of CAOIE since 2011. He is a member of the Board of Governors for the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC).
If you would like to contact Mr. Sanchez, please click here.
- Wiese v. Athens – Resulted in a $2.3 million verdict on behalf of clients
- City worker v. Contractor – Resulted in a $600,000 settlement
Honors and Awards
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star 2014 – 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys of the Inland Empire, President, 2015, Board of Directors (2012 – present)
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member, Board of Governors (2013)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Associate for Justice
- California State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Contact Jason R. Sanchez at email@example.com