NBC News Interviews e-Cig Explosion Victim

Facebook ProfileNBC News interviewed SBE and client Spencer Beck who was severely burned by an exploding e-cigarette battery which he had in his pocket.

Lancaster Resident and U.S. Veteran Suffers Severe Burns to Face and Shoulder after e-Cig Explodes in His Face

Facebook ProfileDon George was treated for second degree burns to his face and shoulder after an e-cigarette exploded in his face at his home in early January.

Page 18 of 18« First...10...1415161718