Representative Settlements for William Shernoff
William Shernoff has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of clients without having to go to trial. Below is a brief list of settlements Mr. Shernoff has negotiated on behalf of consumers and businesses against insurance companies:
- 2010: $2 million settlement for a woman who had her health insurance rescinded.
- 2009: Participated in securing $5 billion settlement of Holocaust Insurance claims.
- 1997: $5 million insurance bad faith settlement on behalf of Northridge earthquake victims.
- 1995: $65.75 million insurance settlement for entertainment industry companies in lawsuit over earthquake damage.
- 1985: $86 million settlement for MGM Grand on insurance case involving hotel fire in Las Vegas hotel.
- 1981: $50 million insurance settlement for Southern California Physicians group over malpractice insurance program for overcharging on premiums.
- 1979: $3.7 million settlement over insurance proceeds for stolen jewelry and art.