Share This Post
ABC, NBC, Buzzfeed Report on Man Who Lost Eye in e-Cigarette Explosion
SBE represents a man who lost his left eye due to an e-cigarette explosion. Joseph Cavins was vaping while working at his computer and after setting the device down on the desk next to him it exploded and sent shrapnel into his face and throughout the room, creating several small fires.
The e-cig explosion injury resulted in him losing his left eye, and suffering several other injuries to his face and head. ABC and NBC both ran stories on the man’s injuries.
- Buzzfeed – “E-Cigs Are Exploding In People’s Faces”
- Courthouse News – Blinded in One Eye by an Exploding Vape
Please see the coverage below.