Share This Post
Orange County Register Publishes Story on Severe e-Cigarette Explosion Injury
Joe Cavins was working at his computer while using his e-cigarette. After placing it down, he went to reach for something when it exploded in his face, costing him his left eye.
SBE was retained to represent Mr. Cavins and an attorney was interviewed by several media outlets, most recently with the Orange County Register. The paper interviewed both Mr. Cavins and they attorney, who discussed their issues and concerns with ecigs in general.
To read the article, please click here (warning, photo is graphic).
Shernoff Bidart Echeverria LLP is at the forefront of electronic cigarette or “e-cigarette” litigation. Throughout the United States, the unregulated e-cigarette industry is causing both severe and minor injuries to consumers using these products. Chipped teeth, third degree burns and gaping wounds are just some of the injuries that have led to e-cigarette lawsuits and media outlets have increased their coverage of people who are hospitalized with severe injuries as a result of “vaping.”