By: Shernoff Bidart Echeverria LLP
July 25, 2014
Share This Post
Firm Attorneys Honored in 2014
This has been a banner year for Shernoff Bidart Echeverria LLP, and numerous legal organizations and publication have recognized our attorneys for the work they’ve done.
Below is a list of awards the firm’s attorneys have been honored with, each of which was well-earned:
- William Shernoff was named a 2014 Champion of Justice by Loyola Law School
- Danica Dougherty, Jason Sanchez and Howard Shernoff were all named “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers
- William M. Shernoff and Michael J. Bidart were recognized by Chambers & Partners. Mr. Shernoff was recognized as a “Senior Statesman” due to his long history of service to the law and his clients
- Ricardo Echeverria elected as a Fellow with the American College of Trial Lawyers, an invitation only organization recognizing the top 1% of trial lawyers in the country with at least 15 years of trial experience
- Three partners from SBEB, Mr. Shernoff, Mr. Bidart and Mr. Echeverria were recognized by Best Lawyers
- Several firm attorneys were recognized by Super Lawyers, including Mr. Shernoff, Mr. Bidart, Mr. Echeverria, and Evangeline Grossman
About Shernoff Bidart Echeverria LLP
Shernoff Bidart Echeverria LLP leads the nation in protecting policyholders from insurance company abuse. The firm has been protecting the rights of insurance consumers, both individuals and businesses, for over 35 years after having set the legal precedent requiring insurance companies to act in good faith.