Jane F. Abzug
Jane Abzug is an associate in the Claremont office of Shernoff Bidart Echeverria LLP. As a Loyola Law School student, Ms. Abzug clerked for a Magistrate Judge in the U.S. District Court, Central District of California and worked as an extern in the United States Attorney’s Office, Central District of California, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, and Bet Tzedek Legal Services.
Since beginning her legal career at Shernoff Bidart Echeverria LLP, Ms. Abzug’s practice has focused primarily on insurance bad faith in the context of health insurance policies and life insurance policies as well as wrongful death, personal injury, and products liability law. Ms. Abzug was recently co-trial counsel in a personal injury trial in the Los Angeles Superior Court that resulted in a six-figure verdict for the client.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, 2015, J.D.
- Honors: First Honors Award (for highest grade in the class): Appellate Advocacy (A+); Employment Law & Discrimination (A+)
- Hobbs Trial Advocacy Clinic, 2014
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California, 2011, B.A.
- Honors: Dean’s List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of the Inland Empire
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- The Healthy Housing Advocate Program Workbook/El Cuaderno de ejercicios del programma de Promotor de Viviendas Saludables
- California State Bar, 2015
- United States District Court, Central District of California
Contact Jane F. Abzug at email@example.com