Rick Friedman built his national reputation representing people and small businesses injured by large corporations, winning large verdicts in difficult cases.
Areas of Practice:
- Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Business Torts
Four of Rick’s verdicts were ranked by Lawyers USA in the Top Ten Verdicts of the Year in the United States.
Memberships and Associations:
- Inner Circle of Advocates
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
Rick is the author of three books on trial advocacy published by Trial Guides:
- Rules of the Road: A Plaintiff Lawyer’s Guide to Proving Liability
- Polarizing the Case: Exposing and defeating the Malingering Myth
- Rick Friedman on Becoming a Trial Lawyer
Contact Rick Friedman at email@example.com